Culinary Presentations at Farnborough AirportMarch 18, 2016 by Stacey Farooqui
Air Culinaire Worldwide is excited to announce monthly culinary presentations held at Farnborough Airport, exclusively for you.
Dates For Your Diary 2016
• March 15th – Spring is coming. Come and try some exquisite European Chocolate.
• April 15th – Saint George’s Week, celebrating all that is English.
• May 17th – Summer is coming. Join us for the flavours of Spain!
• June 14th – Afternoon Tea from Royal Ascot.
• July 19th – All that is Russian. Our Russian speaking Executive Chef will be explaining foods and food trends of Mother Russia.
• August 9th – Spice, Spice and more Spice. What’s happening in the Eastern food market.
• September 13th – Oktoberfest is here. Join us for Bratwurst and Beer!
• October 11th – Cheese, Cheese, the world of Cheese!
• November 8th – French Cuisine. Come and experience what’s hip and trendy in French cooking.
• December 13th – Mulled Wine, Mince Pies, and our Lucky Dip Raffle.
Please pop in and learn how we do things. From 13.00 – 14.00, at The Main Terminal Boardroom, TAG, Farnborough Airport, GU14 6XA.
Do you have some questions?
Contact Neil Pope, Superman and Executive Chef at #FABchefextraordinaire • email@example.com • Tel: +44 (0) 7850 913 873