HOW TO: Lemon Shrimp and Artichoke Salad In-Flight Plating VideoApril 02, 2015 by Stacey Farooqui
Artichokes are the star of this dish, with a whole host of health benefits from phytonutrients and minerals. In fact, artichokes are so beneficial that you can now find a variety of health food stores selling artichoke extract for digestive and liver health. Served over a bed of greens and paired with lemon shrimp, this salad plates up beautifully in seconds.
Tools and Ingredients
- Mixing Bowl
- Garnish Kit
- Artichoke Hearts
- Pine Nuts
- Parmesan Cheese
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Salad Greens
7 Plating Steps
- Toss salad greens in vinaigrette to lightly coat. Set aside any remaining dressing.
- Pile salad greens in center of plate.
- Disperse olives, parmesan and pine nuts on and around salad greens.
- Arrange shrimp in semi-circle, with tails resting on salad greens.
- Arrange artichokes on top of salad greens.
- Drizzle vinaigrette around edges of composed salad.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
View more in-flight plating guide videos on YouTube.