HOW TO: Salad of Kidderton Ash In-Flight PlatingMarch 12, 2015 by Stacey Farooqui
Today we bring you a uniquely British salad from Executive Chef Neil Pope from Air Culinaire Worldwide London. While this is a salad, the highlight of the dish is the warm Kidderton ash, a goat cheese created at Raven’s Oak Dairy in Cheshire.
Tools and Ingredients
- Garnish Kit (keep cold)
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Lovage Leaves
- Kidderton Ash Entree
- Kidderton Ash Goat Cheese
- Yellow and Green Courgettes
6 Plating Steps:
- Lay asparagus on center of plate.
- Arrange yellow and green courgettes around asparagus.
- Place peppers on top of asparagus.
- Arrange warm Kidderton ash goat cheese across vegetables.
- Gently place lovage leaves around the salad.
- Using a spoon, dress salad with honey mustard dressing.