HOW TO: Thai Beef and Noodle Salad In-Flight Plating VideoApril 23, 2015 by Stacey Farooqui
Have a client who loves red meat but is looking to stay health conscious? Thai beef and noodle salad is right on trend. Don’t let the word “salad” fool you! This is a complete entrée that plates up in five quick steps, all of which are tailored to the limited space of a typical private jet galley.
Tools and Ingredients
- Mixing Bowl
- Thai Beef and Noodle Salad Entree
- Soy-Glazed Beef
- Carrots, Snow Peas and Baby Corn
- Soba Noodles
- Mandarin Oranges
- Asian Vinaigrette
- Garnish Kit
- Sliced Cucumber
- Sliced Lime
- Sesame Seeds
- Mixed Greens
5 Plating Steps
- Toss salad greens in vinaigrette to lightly coat. Pile bed of greens on plate.
- Shingle and arrange vegetables and oranges.
- Arrange beef across vegetables.
- Toss soba noodles in dressing and plate in small bowl. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Place cucumber and lime onto entrée.
View more in-flight plating guide videos on YouTube.