HOW TO: Tuna Niçoise In-Flight Plating VideoMay 01, 2015 by Stacey Farooqui
Originally created in Nice, France – Tuna Niçoise is a long-standing favorite menu item for in-flight catering. Learn how to create edible art in just six quick steps from one of our executive chefs.
Tools and Ingredients
- Mixing Bowl
- Seared Tuna
- Boiled Potatoes
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Black Olives
- Green Beans
- Mixed Greens
6 Plating Steps
- Toss mixed greens in vinaigrette to lightly coat. Set aside and remaining dressing.
- Lay mixed green across the plate.
- Arrange potatoes and tomatoes around edges of greens.
- Arrange green beans diagonally across greens. Lay eggs along the side.
- After carefully slicing tuna, gently fan out over greens.
- Using a spoon, smear vinaigrette next to composed salad.
View more in-flight plating guide videos on YouTube.