New In-Flight Catering Menus in Development – Submit Your IdeasFebruary 06, 2015 by Stacey Farooqui
While our new menus will not be released until October, the brainstorming has already started. Our team of menu development chefs love to keep up with the latest trends and get creative, and this time they want to partner with you. We invite you to join our private Facebook Group – Air Culinaire Worldwide Menu Crew – and share your best ideas.
- Post your ideas in our Facebook Group during the contest period. Only the first person to post a specific idea will be eligible to win a prize for that idea.
- Ideas can be from a range of categories – menu items, emerging trends, packaging, unique spices and ingredients – as creative as you can get. This includes ideas for our United States, London and Paris menus, as well as all U.S. regional menus. Current menus can be viewed here.
- We know everyone in the business aviation industry is very busy, so the contest is open until April 29, 2015, at 1100 EST. This will give everyone ample time to brainstorm and participate, on their schedule.
- Our menu development committee will judge each idea based on a number of criteria, including the level of creativity, cost impact, and the ability to be sourced and implemented.
- Winners will be announced July 1, 2015, on our Facebook Page.
- Grand Prize – $500 USD gift card
- Second Place – $250 USD gift card
- Third place – $100 USD gift card
- Biweekly random prize of $50 USD awarded to one participant who submitted ideas during that time frame. Announced on our Facebook Page:
- February ideas – announced February 19, 2015 and March 4, 2015
- March ideas – announced March 18, 2015 and April 1, 2015
- April ideas – announced April 15, 2015 and May 6, 2015
Best of luck to everyone!
If you have any questions about in-flight catering, contact email@example.com.