HOW TO: Papillote Salmon In-Flight PlatingMarch 06, 2014 by Stacey Farooqui
Salmon is a healthy choice that provides protein; Omega-3; and Vitamins D, B6, and B12; along with several minerals. Coupled with baby vegetables and fingerling potatoes, the Papillote (French for “in parchment”) Salmon entree is a terrific meal to serve in-flight for clients who are looking to maintain steady energy levels. Just five steps for plating this salmon dish, and you will be able to have a unique in-flight presentation ready for your clients.
Tools and Ingredients
- Cutting Board
Garnish Kit (keep cold)
- Fresh Herb Garnish
Papillote Salmon Entree
- Salmon in Parchment
- Baby Vegetables
- Fingerling Potatoes
- Heat oven to 275F (135C) and cook for 20 minutes. If necessary, adjust temperature to your oven since ovens can vary.
5 Plating Steps:
- Spoon potatoes into center of plate.
- Lay vegetables across center of potatoes.
- Fully unwrap salmon, or partially unwrap and cut excess parchment with scissors.
- It may be necessary to spread melted Lemon Herb Butter (already on salmon) around with spoon to enhance presentation.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and section of lemon.