Recipe – Banana PuddingMarch 20, 2015 by Jonnie Comblo
Southern states, such as Georgia, are known for serving hearty satisfying meals, like a main course of Southern Style Deep Fried Chicken and
Buttermilk Biscuits, then ending the meal with a hot cup of coffee and dessert. The following banana pudding recipe is a mouth-watering dish you will want to share over and over with family and friends. One delightful twist on an old recipe uses rich ingredients along with nutritious food items such as whole milk, bananas and cream cheese.
Banana Pudding Recipe
- 1 box shortbread cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas
- 2 cups (480 mL) milk
- 1 – 5 ounce box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 12 ounce container frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Line bottom of a 13×9 inch (33×23 cm) glass pan, or your favorite glass serving dish, with one bag of cookies and layer sliced bananas on top of cookies.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix – blend well.
- Using another bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Fold thawed whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Add cream cheese mixture to pudding mixture and stir until blended well.
- Pour mixture over cookies and bananas. You may want to create additional layers or just cover the top with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you have any questions about in-flight catering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.