Red Bird Farms Stuffed Chicken BreastFebruary 27, 2015 by Simon Rubick
Using local ingredients is important to everyone on our team. Local ingredients provide a level of freshness and taste not otherwise possible. Here in Denver, we use vegetarian-fed, cage-free, antibiotic-free chicken from Red Bird Farms. To keep the spirit of this recipe, we invite you to source ingredients that are local to your location and support local farmers.
- 1/2 cup (120 g) grilled zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup (120 g) grilled corn off the cob
- 3 leaves sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (60 g) goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons (60 g) shredded cheddar
- 3 tablespoons (90 g) Panko bread crumbs
- 6 to 8 ounces chicken breast, pounded thin
- 1/4 cup plum tomatoes, pureed
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients and place in center of pounded chicken breast.
- Roll and secure with toothpicks. Brown chicken on all sides and bake until internal temperature of 165 F (74 C).
- For pan sauce, remove cooked chicken and set aside. Deglaze pan with tequila blanco. Add pureed plum tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and season with parsley, salt and pepper.
If you have any questions about in-flight catering in Denver, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.