Shrimp is a longtime favorite seafood across the globe and can be prepared in numerous ways. Turmeric is known for providing an array of health benefits, including cholesterol and diabetes control. Sauteed Shrimp with Fennel Turmeric Emulsion provides an amazing flavor and is also a healthy food choice. Better yet, this gourmet entree can be plated in just a few simple steps. Take a look at the in-flight plating video below and see for yourself!
Tools and Ingredients
- Cutting Board
Garnish Kit (keep cold)
- Ground Pepper Melange
- Herb Garnish
- Tomato Oil
Turmeric Shrimp Entree
- 4 Shrimp
- Potato Puree
- Turmeric Emulsion
- Heat oven to 275F (135C) and cook for 20 minutes. If necessary, adjust temperature to your oven since ovens can vary.
5 Plating Steps:
- Spoon potatoes into center of plate. (Keep pile compact so it leaves more room for sauce.)
- Lay vegetables across center of potatoes.
- Place shrimp tail-up into potato to hold them in place in the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions.
- Crimp foil cup to make spout and pour turmeric emulsion around shrimp.
- Garnish with ground pepper, herb garnish, and dots of tomato oil around turmeric emulsion.
To access a PDF of the Sauteed Shrimp with Fennel Turmeric Emulsion plating guide, follow this link. View more plating guide videos on YouTube.