HOW TO: Pepper-Crusted Lamb Loin In-Flight PlatingJanuary 16, 2014 by Stacey Farooqui
The team here at Air Culinaire Worldwide is committed to finding innovative new ways to continue redefining in-flight catering. As a part of this commitment, we have produced a series of videos and documents that take you step-by-step through how to plate each of the entrees on our Global Menu. These plating guides are specifically designed with your unique in-flight work environment, limited cabin space and equipment in mind. We believe that with these tools you will be able to easily provide your passengers with the VIP in-flight catering experience they deserve.
Tools and Ingredients:
- Cutting Board
- Chopped Herbs
- Fresh Rosemary
- Red Wine Reduction
- Rosemary Oil
Crusted Lamb Loin Entree:
- Lamb Loin
- Wilted Greens
- Roasted Vegetables
• Heat oven to 275F (135C) and cook for 20 minutes. If necessary, adjust temperature to your oven, since ovens can vary.
5 Plating Steps:
• Shingle vegetables, using mushroom as base at center of plate.
• Arrange wilted greens on roasted vegetables.
• Slice lamb on bias and arrange, using vegetables and wilted greens as base.
• Drizzle red wine reduction and rosemary oil around entree.
• Garnish with chopped herbs and “plant” rosemary garnish behind lamb within vegetables.