Sonoma Spice Yogurt DipJune 30, 2015 by Richard Peterson
Air Culinaire Worldwide has created a new spice blend for the food lovers in the business aviation community. This house creation is a combination of fragrant spices, chili peppers and sea salt. This was originally created as an olive oil dip, but after playing around with it, as chefs tend to do, we have found other intriguing ways of using this blend to create new experiences. From mixing with mayonnaise to create a savory spread or a topping on buttered popcorn, this blend is versatile in many ways.
We know time and space is limited on an aircraft, so we have combined our handmade seasoning with citrus notes and smooth Greek yogurt for a quick and easy sauce for crudités, toasted breads or skewers.
Sonoma Desert Yogurt Dip
- 1 tablespoon Air Culinaire Sonoma Desert Spice Mix
- 4 ounces Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ ounce Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- In a clean bowl, combine yogurt and lemon juice.
- Mix well until lemon juice is thoroughly combined.
- Add the spices, and mix.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes to allow the spices to blossom.
If you have any questions about this article or about in-flight catering, contact me at email@example.com.