Plans for winter and holiday travel are no doubt already set or underway across the globe. Frankfurt, located in Hessen, Germany; is one of the Read More
Named after the Nairobi River that runs through the land, Kenya’s capital city – Nairobi – is the largest in the Read More
As the capital of the German state of Baden-Wurttemberg, there are many reasons you may visit Stuttgart Read More
Istanbul is one of the most geographically-unique cities on the planet, with the Bosphorus Strait running through the city which is Read More
Giving a local twist to a New Orleans favorite, we invite you to try our recipe for the Floridian Po’ Boy.
- 4 U10 shrimp, split in half lengthwise
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (finely pulsed in food processor)
- 2 tablespoons of Old Bay seasoning
- Egg Wash
- Spicy Remoulade
- Old Bay slaw
- Ciabatta or Cuban bread
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced Roma tomatoes
- Add 2 tablespoons blackening spice, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce to 1 c. of mayonnaise
- For coleslaw, prepare traditional coleslaw with a 2 tbs. Old Bay seasoning.
- Bread & fry the shrimp.
- Add shredded lettuce to bread, top with remoulade, old bay and coleslaw. Top with fried shrimp.
If you have any questions about this article contact me at email@example.com. For questions about in-flight catering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located on Lake Geneva, in the canton of Vaud in Switzerland – Montreux is a popular destination for Read More
This week we have the pleasure of spotlighting Farshid Chinwalla, a corporate flight attendant based out of Mumbai, India. Read on to learn more about him, his experiences and his recommendations for locations across the globe. Read More