Located in the Indian Ocean, well off the eastern coast of Africa and in the Southern Hemisphere, this island nation is Read More
Dubrovnik, called the “Pearl of the Adriatic” by Lord Byron, was founded under the name of “Ragusa” in the seventh century. Located in the southern Read More
Plans for winter and holiday travel are no doubt already set or underway across the globe. Frankfurt, located in Hessen, Germany; is one of the Read More
Named after the Nairobi River that runs through the land, Kenya’s capital city – Nairobi – is the largest in the Read More
As the capital of the German state of Baden-Wurttemberg, there are many reasons you may visit Stuttgart Read More
Istanbul is one of the most geographically-unique cities on the planet, with the Bosphorus Strait running through the city which is Read More
Giving a local twist to a New Orleans favorite, we invite you to try our recipe for the Floridian Po’ Boy.
- 4 U10 shrimp, split in half lengthwise
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (finely pulsed in food processor)
- 2 tablespoons of Old Bay seasoning
- Egg Wash
- Spicy Remoulade
- Old Bay slaw
- Ciabatta or Cuban bread
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced Roma tomatoes
- Add 2 tablespoons blackening spice, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce to 1 c. of mayonnaise
- For coleslaw, prepare traditional coleslaw with a 2 tbs. Old Bay seasoning.
- Bread & fry the shrimp.
- Add shredded lettuce to bread, top with remoulade, old bay and coleslaw. Top with fried shrimp.
If you have any questions about this article contact me at email@example.com. For questions about in-flight catering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located on Lake Geneva, in the canton of Vaud in Switzerland – Montreux is a popular destination for Read More