Duck provides lean protein and gives your passengers a change of pace, so you can avoid menu fatigue. Follow these six steps, and you will have a memorable culinary presentation in about one minute. Be sure to share photos of you own plating techniques with us on your favorite social media networks.
Tools and Ingredients
- Mixing Bowl
- Duck Confit Kit
- Duck Confit
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Bacon Lardons
- Apples Slices
- Bleu Cheese
- Champagne Vinaigrette
- Salad Greens
6 Plating Steps
- Toss salad greens in vinaigrette to lightly coat. Set aside any remaining dressing.
- Fan out apples and arrange off center of plate.
- Pile salad greens on center of plate. Slightly cover a corner of the apples.
- Sprinkle bleu cheese over greens.
- Pile duck confit on top of greens. Sprinkle bacon lardons on and around salad.
- Arrange egg with yolk facing upward. Drizzle remaining dressing on and around salad.
View more in-flight plating guide videos on YouTube.