Air Culinaire Worldwide is excited to announce monthly culinary presentations held at Farnborough Airport, exclusively for you.
Dates For Your Diary 2016
• March 15th – Spring is coming. Come and try some exquisite European Chocolate.
• April 15th – Saint George’s Week, celebrating all that is English.
• May 17th – Summer is coming. Join us for the flavours of Spain!
• June 14th – Afternoon Tea from Royal Ascot.
• July 19th – All that is Russian. Our Russian speaking Executive Chef will be explaining foods and food trends of Mother Russia.
• August 9th – Spice, Spice and more Spice. What’s happening in the Eastern food market.
• September 13th – Oktoberfest is here. Join us for Bratwurst and Beer!
• October 11th – Cheese, Cheese, the world of Cheese!
• November 8th – French Cuisine. Come and experience what’s hip and trendy in French cooking.
• December 13th – Mulled Wine, Mince Pies, and our Lucky Dip Raffle.
Please pop in and learn how we do things. From 13.00 – 14.00, at The Main Terminal Boardroom, TAG, Farnborough Airport, GU14 6XA.
Do you have some questions?
Contact Neil Pope, Superman and Executive Chef at #FABchefextraordinaire • firstname.lastname@example.org • Tel: +44 (0) 7850 913 873