Since launching this blog in January 2014, we have been focused on providing valuable content for our audience. We are passionate about gourmet food, business aviation and the intersection of these two industries. If you share this focus, we invite you to contribute your expertise to the blog.
This opportunity is available to professionals in business aviation or the culinary arts. This includes but is not limited to:
- Corporate or contract flight attendants
- Corporate or contract pilots
- Culinary experts
- Schedulers and dispatchers
- Flight department managers and directors
- Charter brokers
- Aviation maintenance professionals
- FBOs and ground handlers
Your article must be on a topic relevant to our industry. Example topics include:
- First-hand experiences
- Insight into a location
- Food and beverage topics
- Culture and etiquette
- Any topic that would be helpful to corporate flight attendants
Your article cannot be an advertisement for your product or service, instead it should showcase your expertise.
- The article must be your own original content and not published anywhere else.
- You agree not to publish the article, or content in the article, anywhere else. However, you may use snippets of content on other websites that link to your article on our blog.
- Your article should be approximately 400 – 800 words. If an article is over 800 words, no problem, we will break it into a series.
- All articles published on the blog are accompanied by an image. If you provide an image, you must own the image or have permission to use it. If you do not have an image for your article, we will provide one. Rest assured, we will always get your approval before any image is published with your article.
If you have an idea for an article please contact us. If we feel your post is not a fit for our audience, we may provide suggestions for reworking it for the best interest of our readers. If you would like to author an article, but need guidance on a topic, we are here to help. We will edit your post for format, grammar, punctuation and spelling. It edits are necessary, we will track changes and send the article back to you for approval.
By submitting an article to Air Culinaire Worldwide, LLC. (“ACW”) for its blog, you agree to the following: ACW is and will be the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the article(s) including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein. In furtherance of the foregoing, you shall create the article(s) as a work made for hire as defined in Section 101 of the Copyright Act of 1976. To the extent any articles do not qualify as, or otherwise fail to be, work made for hire, you shall, and hereby do, (a) assign, transfer and otherwise convey to, irrevocably and in perpetuity, throughout the universe, all right, title and interest in and to such articles, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein; and (b) irrevocably waive any and all claims you may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of droit moral with respect to the articles.
On behalf of all of us at Air Culinaire Worldwide,
Thank so you much for reading the blog and for considering being a part of it.