Enjoy the flavors of fall any time of year with this colorful salad found exclusively on our Chicago Regional Menu. Watch as one of our executive chefs takes you through seven simple steps to produce an eye-catching presentation.
Tools and Ingredients
- Mixing Bowl
- Chicago Fall Harvest Salad Kit
- Butternut Squash
- Bacon Lardons
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Micro Greens
- Roasted Pork Loin
- Mixed Greens
7 Plating Steps
- Lightly dress mixed greens and place in corner of plate.
- Place butternut squash on plate.
- Shingle pork loin on plate.
- Sprinkle pecans and pumpkin seeds on top of mixed greens.
- Place bacon lardons on top of mixed greens.
- Dress butternut squash. Use any remaining dressing on pork.
- Plate micro greens between squash.
View more in-flight plating guide videos on YouTube.
Enjoyed plating this entree? Follow us on Instagram and tag your culinary creations with #ACWplating. Have questions? Tweet @airculinaire.