From the trout-filled lakes of Norfolk comes the inspiration for this uniquely British salad. Featuring flaked Norfolk trout garnished with red amaranth, and plated with little gem lettuce and quail eggs, this is a healthy salad packed with flavor. Follow five quick steps to artfully plate this dish, or get inspired to develop your own plating technique.
Tools and Ingredients
- Little Gem Entree
- Little Gem
- Smoked Trout
- Quail Eggs
- Horseradish Chervil Cream
- Red Amaranth
5 Plating Steps
- Place little gem around the plate.
- Center trout in middle of lettuce.
- Dollop chervil cream between each lettuce leaf.
- Arrange quail eggs around the salad.
- Garnish with red amaranth.
View more in-flight plating guide videos on YouTube.